- Advocacy and representation – I can help you get your views across and support you in negotiations with other organisations.
- Counselling and consolidation – I’ll work with you to identify your current needs and available resources.
- Facilitation and training – I’m an experienced trainer who makes sure every participant gets the chance to learn and take part.
- Funding – I can work with you to identify potential funds and put together effective bids.
- Policy analysis and development – I can help you make sense of and communicate Government and EU policies and what they mean for you and the people you support.
- Research and evaluation – I’m a skilled researcher who can use a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques to give a full and detailed account.
How I work
I know from experience as a community activist that working with consultants can be difficult and that they don’t always deliver on their promises. So I work with clients to agree realistic, achievable goals for the outset. I always provide a project plan that sets out exactly what I will be doing and how much time I will be spending on each element of the plan. And I supply regular comprehensive updates.
My standard rate is £300 per day. I offer discounts for voluntary groups. I’m happy to work pro rata, for example if you only need a couple of hours of advice. I will negotiate discounts for bigger projects. I can work with you on bids to pay for my services. If the bid isn’t successful, there’s no charge. Let me know what you need and we’ll work out the best way to move forward.